Complete the sentences with the forms of to be in the present simple (am, is, are).
- I am at home.
- She is not at home in the morning.
- We are in the park.
- This is my new laptop.
- Our friends are on their summer holidays.
- Uncle George is a good football player.
- The dog is under the table.
- He is very funny.
- The shoes is white.
- You are right.
- Susan is good at tennis.
- They are in the house.
- His T-shirts are cool.
- My sister is a good swimmer.
- She is in Italy.
Change the verb into the correct form:
1. London is in England.
2. The summer is hot.
3. She is driveing very well.
4. They are opening the store at 8:00.
5. Linda is a very pretty girl.
6. I am having several jobs.
7. Water is boiling at 100 degrees.
8. Water is freezing at 0 degrees.
9. My sister is peaking English.
10. He are having a big apartment.
11. A triangle is having three corners.
12. My birthday is in June.
13. Books are having pages.
14. Dogs are good friends.
15. I am working hard.